Eureco-Pharma B.V. and Eureco-Pharma Services B.V., hereinafter called “Eureco-Pharma”, respect your privacy. In order to be of service to you we process privacy sensitive information, so called personal information. By means of data protection we inform you about the way we deal with personal information. Eureco-Pharma is committed to respect and enforce all your rights.
The processing of personal data
- Eureco-Pharma processes personal data to provide and improve services and to be able to communicate personally with you as person involved. As individually concerned person you personally make the choice to participate and leave your personal data behind for this purpose.
- Eureco-Pharma is committed to handle your data with due care. What personal data do we process?
- first name and surname;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- address, postal code and place of domicile;
- date of birth;
- bank account number;
- information that you provide yourself such as in our contact forms on our websites;
- data about your activities on our websites; IP-address and location data.
- personal particulars, such as allergies (FSFA),absences due to illness etc.
Eureco-Pharma only processes personal data for the purposes stated below:
- Sending quotes and / or placing an order;
- Concluding and executing an agreement;
- Performing administration and other internal management activities;
- Calculating, recording and collecting amounts and invoices due;
- Being able to send products ordered by you;
- You can also sign up to receive a newsletter or other forms of communication from Eureco-Pharma;
- Handling information requests, including via the contact form on our website;
- Registration of visitors to our business premises;
- Complying with our legal obligations, including the administration and retention obligation;
- Marketing and communication activities, including sending (digital) newsletters;
- Recruitment and selection, including applications;
- Other purposes based on specific agreement (s).
- Eureco-Pharma only processes the above-mentioned personal data on the basis of the following grounds as referred to in Article 6, paragraph 1 of the GDPR:
- Complying with legal obligation;
- Execution of an agreement;
- Permission obtained from the person(s) concerned;
- Representation of legitimate interest.
Transfer to third parties
- Eureco-Pharma can provide personal data to a third party, such as a supervisor or another institution that authorizes public authority, where there is a legal obligation to do so.
- A processing agreement is concluded with the third party that processes your personal data on behalf of and at the instruction of Eureco-Pharma, whereby that third party is also obliged to comply with the GDPR. Third parties engaged by Eureco-Pharma, who offer services as a controller, are responsible for compliance with the GPDR for the (further) processing of your personal data.
- In principle, Eureco-Pharma does not provide personal data to third parties outside the EEA unless this is deviated from per individual agreement
Security of personal data
- Eureco-Pharma attaches great importance to the security and protection of your personal data as referred to in Article 32 of the GPDR and, taking into account the state of the art, takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security geared to the risk. If Eureco-Pharma uses the services of third parties, such as IT providers, Eureco-Pharma will establish rules regarding appropriate security measures for data protection purposes in a processing contract.
Retention period for personal data
- Eureco-Pharma does not store any personal data that is being processed for longer than necessary according to the GPDR for the aforementioned purposes of data processing.
Your GPDR privacy rights
- The right to data portability. The right to transfer personal data;
- The right to forget. The right to be "forgotten";
- Right to view. That is the right of people to view the personal data that you process from them;
- Right to rectification and supplementation. The right to change the personal data that you process;
- The right to limit processing: The right to have less data processed;
- The right with regard to automated decision-making and profiling. In other words: the right to a human look at decisions;
- The right to object to the data processing.
Exercise your rights in relation to your personal data
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send an e-mail to Eureco-Pharma (email@example.com). Your request will be processed as soon as possible. In this context, we will use a thorough identification process for you as an applicant to ensure your privacy, as described above.
- To be sure that the request regarding the personal data in question is made by the right person, we request that you submit a copy of a valid passport, driver's license or proof of identity with a protected passport photo and social security number. You can use the Copy ID app for this. Eureco-Pharma only processes requests that relate to your own personal data. If it is necessary to do so in person, we rely on the applicant's cooperation.
- In order to increase the ease of use of Eureco-Pharma's website (s), so-called "cookies" are used. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer, tablet or smartphone during your visit to the Eureco-Pharma website (s). You can refuse the use of these cookies at any time, although this may limit the functionality and ease of use of the website (s). On the website of the Authority for Consumers and Markets (https://www.consuwijzer.nl/telecompost/internet/privacy/uitleg-cookies) you can read more about cookies and how you can block or delete them.
- We use these cookies for these purposes:
- WordPress session cookies (keep track of whether you are logged in etc.);
- PHP session ID (keep track of who is on the site);
- GEO location cookie (keep track of which region you are in and ensure that your website is translated correctly);
- Font awesome trackers (marking location on google).
Adjustment of data protection statement
- Eureco-Pharma can change this data protection statement over time. All stakeholders are advised to visit the website www.eureco-pharma.nl, if desired, for the most recent state of affairs.
Questions and contact
- For questions and / or remarks about the processing of your personal data and this data protection statement, you can contact Mr. M. de Kruijff:
- By telephone: +31 88 1800500
- E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Eureco-Pharma B.V., o.v.v. Privacy, Boelewerf 2, 2987 VD Ridderkerk
Uiteraard kunt u erop vertrouwen dat wij met de gebruikelijke zorgvuldigheid uw verzoek zullen behandelen.